There are many ways you and your company can support Nottinghamshire Hospice – through fundraising, volunteering, donating your skills and expertise, or raising awareness about the charity and our services.
Here are just a few ways you can get involved:
- Adopt Nottinghamshire Hospice as your Charity of the Year (COY) or support us on a quarterly basis
- Arrange volunteer days or do some longer term volunteering
- Share your skills and expertise to help us develop ours
- Organise your own fundraising event
- Have a collection box in your office or on a public counter (please see our collection box leaflet for more information)
- Help us secure raffle prizes for our events and challenges
- Raise awareness about what we do
- Help the environment and host a clothing collection drive
- Recycle your old mobile phones, empty laser printer and inkjet printer cartridges
Our corporate supporters – or Hospice Heroes as we like to call them – provide invaluable support. But it’s not just us who benefits.
Your partnership with us means you can:
- Raise your company’s profile in the local area
- Fulfil your corporate social responsibility (CSR) aims
- Give staff the opportunity to learn new skills
- Strengthen your team
- Give back to your local community
- Grow your business and revenue
- Increase employee satisfaction
- Network with other businesses
- Build long-term relationships
- Benefit from the coverage on the hospice website and social media – see our Hospice Heroes gallery
- Have LOTS of fun!
Whether you work for a large corporation or a small local business, we’ll help you get the most out of your corporate partnership with us. We’ll invite you to come and meet our fundraising team and Rowena Naylor-Morrell, our Chief Executive, see us in action and talk about how we can work together.
Don’t just take our word for it!
Some of our corporate partners have shared their experience with us:
Nottingham insurance brokers Russell Scanlan chose to support us as their Charity of the Year during 2014 and raised a fantastic £2,906.30 through various fundraising activities.
“Since 2013 we, as a business, had committed ourselves to a series of events with the intention to raise a significant level of cash. The hope was to make a real difference to a charity. As with most businesses I think that it’s a worry as you start a project of this kind that staff will not fully get behind the plan and that a target amount could be quite intimidating. But we have been amazed by what everyone has achieved and the commitment from staff, clients, friends and family has been fantastic.
“We’ve learned a great deal during the year and the experience has been a hugely positive team building experience – not least because we have supported a local charity delivering a vital service to the Nottinghamshire community. I would urge other businesses to take a look at what support they could offer in 2015 and not underestimate the wider benefits to their teams and clients. And if you are still undecided, come and talk to us – we’ll be happy to share our experiences of the project and how the motivation to raise hard cash for an extraordinary charity proved to be a hugely positive move for Russell Scanlan.”
- Mike Dickinson, Sales & Marketing Director at Russell Scanlan
If your business would like to support us please get in touch with the fundraising team on 0115 910 1008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org