Tell us about your experience
It is important to us that we provide a very high level of care and we encourage people to share any comments – good or bad – about our services. Your feedback will help us to learn from your experiences and to continually improve the care we provide.
Not happy about your care or treatment?
If you are not happy with the care or treatment you’ve received you have the right to complain, to have your complaint investigated and be given a full and prompt reply.
To make a complaint please contact the hospice by either:
- Calling 0115 910 1008 and asking to speak to Rowena Naylor-Morrell, Chief Executive or Donna Payne, Director of Clinical Services
- Or writing to Rowena Naylor-Morrell, Nottinghamshire Hospice, 384 Woodborough Road, Nottingham, NG3 4JF
When you contact us please include:
- A clear and detailed description of what your complaint is about
- Your contact details so that we can respond to you
We aim to respond to complaints within 20 working days to allow sufficient time to investigate the issue. If we can’t reply to you within this time we will let you know and tell you when you can expect a reply.
Happy about your care or treatment?
We’d also love to hear from you if you have received outstanding care so that we can share it with our staff who work hard to provide an exceptional service.
If you’d like to pass on your compliments please either:
- Call 0115 910 1008 and asking to speak to Rowena Naylor-Morrell, Chief Executive or Donna Payne, Director of Clinical Services
- Or write to Rowena Naylor-Morrell, Nottinghamshire Hospice, 384 Woodborough Road, Nottingham, NG3 4JF