There are many ways you and your company can support Nottinghamshire Hospice – through fundraising, volunteering, donating your skills and expertise, or raising awareness about the charity and our services.
Here are just a few ways you can get involved:
- Adopt Nottinghamshire Hospice as your Charity of the Year (COY) or support us on a quarterly basis
- Arrange volunteer days or do some longer term volunteering
- Share your skills and expertise to help us develop ours
- Organise your own fundraising event
- Have a collection box in your office or on a public counter (please see our collection box leaflet for more information)
- Help us secure raffle prizes for our events and challenges
- Raise awareness about what we do
- Help the environment and host a clothing collection drive
- Recycle your old mobile phones, empty laser printer and inkjet printer cartridges
Our corporate supporters – or Hospice Heroes as we like to call them – provide invaluable support. But it’s not just us who benefits.
Your partnership with us means you can:
- Raise your company’s profile in the local area
- Fulfil your corporate social responsibility (CSR) aims
- Give staff the opportunity to learn new skills
- Strengthen your team
- Give back to your local community
- Grow your business and revenue
- Increase employee satisfaction
- Network with other businesses
- Build long-term relationships
- Benefit from the coverage on the hospice website and social media
- Have LOTS of fun!
Whether you work for a large corporation or a small local business, we’ll help you get the most out of your corporate partnership with us. We’ll invite you to come and meet our fundraising team, see us in action and talk about how we can work together.
If your business would like to support us please fill in the form below or get in touch with the fundraising team on 0115 910 1008 ext 295 or firstname.lastname@example.org