Working with us is rewarding and enjoyable. In our latest staff survey, 93% of staff are satisfied with their job and 97% are proud to work for Nottinghamshire Hospice.
What’s more, we have a strong ethic of care for each other in line with our values.
We offer a number of paid opportunities, including:
- Medical and clinical staff (contract and bank)
- Allied healthcare professionals
- Retail managers and support staff
- Fundraising, Marketing and Communications
- Human resources
- Volunteer services
In return for your hard work, we can offer (subject to role):
- Competitive salaries
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays, increasing to 28 days + Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme from day one, including Hospice contributions
- An induction programme to help you settle into your role, comprehensive training and development, and opportunities to develop your career.
- Westfield Medical Cash Plan and national retail/entertainment discount scheme
- Free parking
- Staff discount in our Hospice shops
- Free, confidential access to Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Family friendly policies and flexible working options
- Social events including our annual wellbeing day
- If you’ve never worked in a Hospice before, please take a look at the following video which shows just how rewarding a career with us can be.
Before applying, please note:
As an organisation, Nottinghamshire Hospice uses the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check to assess applicants’ suitability for positions. We fully comply with the DBS Code of Practice. We aim not to discriminate unfairly against any subject of a Disclosure on the basis of a conviction or other information.
All job offers are subject to DBS checks, satisfactory references, occupational health assessment, proof of relevant professional qualifications and eligibility to work in the UK.
If you require special arrangements at any stage of the recruitment process, we will try to meet those requirements. Nottinghamshire Hospice is committed to supporting equality and diversity.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 3 weeks of the closing date please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Some jobs will be subject to driving licence checks and motor insurance checks for business use.
Nottinghamshire Hospice is a non smoking organisation.