Play Your Hospice Lottery
We work with Your Hospice Lottery to bring you a weekly lottery draw which is not only a fun way to raise funds to support the work of Nottinghamshire Hospice, but it also gives you the exciting chance to win weekly cash prizes!
Your Hospice Lottery is a fun and easy way to support us … plus you could win weekly cash prizes!
What is Your Hospice Lottery?
Your Hospice Lottery is our weekly lottery draw, a fun and exciting way to support Nottinghamshire Hospice while giving you the opportunity to win cash prizes!
Each week you could be in with a chance of winning one of 187 prizes that are up for grabs!
1 x £1000, 1 x prize £250 and 185 x £10, Plus 1 rollover prize of £500 that goes up by £500 each week to a maximum of £25,000.
Most importantly you will be helping us to continue providing vital care and support for patients and their families.
How the lottery works
- One entry in the weekly draw is £1. You can purchase multiple entries if you wish.
- You will be allocated a unique number.
- Your number(s) will be entered into the draw each week, you can also purchase additional single tickets to increase your chances.
- The prizes are; 1 x £1000, 1 x £250 and 185 x £10
- The rollover prize of £500 is selected from random numbers and can rolloverup to a maximum of £25,000.
- Winning cheques are sent by post after the draw.
- You must be 18 or over to join the lottery.
How to play the lottery
- Sign up online today!
- By direct debit for as little as £4.34 per month. Your first direct debit payment will include an additional £1 per play, this is to ensure that you are entered into every weekly draw even if there are five weeks in the month.
- To pay over the phone please call the Your Hospice Lottery office on 0800 285 1390 to arrange your membership.
- You can pay by debit card (minimum of £10) sign up online or call the Your Hospice Lottery office on 0800 285 1390.
- You can also pay by cheque £13 quarterly, £26 annually or £52 annually.
- As it’s a lottery, Your Hospice Lottery does not accept credit cards.
Whether you’re a long-term supporter and feel like increasing your chances or you’re just feeling lucky, you can purchase single tickets without the need of a membership for just £1 per play.
The draw takes place every Friday – purchase your tickets before 9am the day before the draw to be entered, any tickets purchased after 9am on Thursday will be entered into the following Friday’s draw.
You can pay by card (because they are a lottery, Your Hospice Lottery does not accept credit cards).
Play and Save Reward Card
If you play Your Hospice Lottery in support of (Hospice), you will have access to several discounts at a variety of local businesses ranging from take-out
restaurants to home and beauty.
Your Play & Save Discount Card will be sent by email and if you use it regularly enough, you could save more than your annual lottery membership!
Our Play and Save partners are constantly expanding. Find out what you could save.
Did you know that you can put yourself forward or nominate businesses to be one of Your Hospice Lottery’s Play and Save partners? Contact the Your Hospice Lottery office to get involved on 0800 285 1390.
Terms & Conditions
Your Hospice Lottery works with telesales agencies who may call you on their behalf. Their number will always have an 0115 area code, but if you’re not sure and would like to check with us then please do get in touch on 0115 962 1222.