The term Nottinghamshire Hospice or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 384 Woodborough Road, Nottingham NG3 4JF. Our company registration number is 150913 and our registered charity number is 509759. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Where any of the items on this site are being republished or copied to others, the source of the material must be clearly identified and the copyright status acknowledged.
- The permission to reproduce the Hospice’s copyright protected material does not extend to any material on this site that is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders.
- Copying and using our logos or any other third party logos accessed via this website is not permitted without the prior approval of the relevant copyright owner.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- If you would like to get in touch with us using our feedback forms, we recommend that you do not include any sensitive information which would identify you or anyone else.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Nottinghamshire Hospice and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Nottinghamshire Hospice. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Nottinghamshire Hospice takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website is not intended to replace a consultation with an appropriately qualified medical practitioner. Nottinghamshire Hospice cannot accept responsibility for any loss, damage or injury that arises from the use of this website.