14th July 2021
Our ‘40:40’ vision: hospice sets goals for the next 40 years.
Nottinghamshire Hospice has been around for 40 years and we want to ensure the next 40+ years are just as spectacular.
We’ve created some goals to keep us striving for the very best for our community.
- To remain a beacon of hope for our patients and their families and carers.
- To continue to grow the size and scope of our care teams to meet increasing demand
- To increase opportunities for our nurses and care staff to develop in their careers
- To continue reviews of all areas of hospice life – to ensure the best experience for all
- To deliver inclusive access to all communities
To lead and promote community resilence
- To ensure everyone in Nottinghamshire knows who we are, where we are and how we can help them
- To continue to lead the way in end-of-life care and encourage important conversations about death across Nottinghamshire
- To develop partnerships across Nottinghamshire to broaden our resources and learning from our clinical, corporate and charitable peers
- To cherish you, our supporters.
If you want to help us achieve any of these goals then we’d love to talk to you about your ideas. Just email email@example.com or call 0115 962 1222.